Over the course of three grueling winter days, die-hard Cyberpunk Apocalypse residents and friends successfully moved an entire letterpress printshop into the basement. And that's no small endeavor. Thousands of pounds of metal and wood went up and over Stanton Heights, across a brick yard, and down three steps into the basement. In the snow. Not kidding.
We're happy to announce that the long-running letterpress zine Ker-bloom! will now be printed and assembled on site as well as much whimsy and mayhem. We've been told that 2010 is the year of the Cyberpunk Apocalypse, that it's the year of the dream shop, and we believe it.
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (80)
- One More Point for Gibson
- High End Cyber Crime
- Traded in storage for a printshop
- Vincent Scotti Eirené
- Snow comes to the apocalypse!
- A cute little piece of writing
- Terence Hawkins reads from his book "The Rage of A...
- JUSTSEEDS Show
- Reading from the Typewriter Girls
- National Word Count Month results in!
- ▼ December (10)