Saturday, July 19, 2008

Blade Running in PGH

My bike is fixed. I have a questionnaire printed out and ready to distribute to coffee vendors. I'm currently making a list of the vendors in Pittsburgh, and I'll go around on Monday handing out my questionnaire. I've been playing around with mortgage calculators on line, and I'm going to take a look at a property soon--do a walk-through. I have to see if I can figure out what the property taxes will be after the place is reassessed.
Next week I need to get a decent draft of a business plan to send out, because then I may be able to get more information about rebuilding one of the burned down properties in Polish Hill.
In the meantime some cool stuff is happening in Pittsburgh. Polish Hill is having its first arts festival: Art What You Got, tomorrow. Also Robot 250 has been going on around the city. It's an arts program that is having events, workshops, and various robots set up around Pittsburgh.
My question is, of course, will someone program the new open source Google phone OS to dream of this?

-until then

No comments: