Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Today I was sitting in the quaint little office which acts as the Civic Center of Polish Hill (a neighborhood in Pittsburgh). While I discussed the possibility of starting the space in Polish Hill, I found that my eyes were resting on a small color television set. While the ever cheery and helpful Susan scanned through emails, took phone calls, and copied links for possible grant opportunities, I watched the four cameras mounted outside automatically record whenever their motion censors were triggered. "Welcome," I said to myself, "to the Cyberpunk Apocalypse."
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (80)
- ► 2009 (60)
- I got my business cards in the mail today. I missp...
- I might have a good spot in Polish Hill, but the w...
- I got a lot of stuff done yesterday. Beyond what's...
- Blade Running in PGH
- On the llth I posted about what I wanted to do on ...
- Thomas M. Disch
- Work is being done
- Today I was sitting in the quaint little office wh...
- ▼ July (8)