Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Pick me up
There's a lot of interesting stuff to talk about--people in other cities thinking about the apocalypse we're a part of, awkward communication with the Pittsburgh Arts Council--but I'll talk about that later because I bricked my laptop and I can't spend anymore time in the Library today. I just can't.
But I wanted to post the link that my friend Jenny sent me today. Post-apocalyptic images of Tokyo. You guy's may or may not know that I was living in Tokyo (drowning myself in the essays of Takeshi Murakami, and hand-me-down "learn japanese" CDs) when I first got the idea for Cyberpunk apocalypse. Maybe these images are so resonent with me because I recognize a couple of the places. Either way it cheered me up--in a eerie sort of way.
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (80)
- ► 2009 (60)
- BIG IDEA
- Cyberpunk Apocalypse: the publication
- I haven't been getting a lot done for the project...
- thanks for the invite Dan, i hope to contribute de...
- Sometimes I Don't Like Todd's Choice of Words
- 5401 Harrison, You A Bitch
- Art in Braddock
- Cyberpunkapocalypse is a mash-up
- Another take on the cyberpunkapocalypse
- Love and Real(ity) Estate
- Pick me up
- To the North!
- ▼ August (12)