Friday, August 15, 2008
Sometimes I Don't Like Todd's Choice of Words
We did get fleas. But it was a good day cruisin' around Larryville looking at spots that may one day become a home of a new kind of writing community. We got caught in a rain storm and Todd, Sara,and I hung out on the stoop of one of the empty storefronts.
From another angle I've written up a draft of requirements and guidelines for the cyberpunk apocalypse publication, and that should get underway shortly.
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (80)
- ► 2009 (60)
- BIG IDEA
- Cyberpunk Apocalypse: the publication
- I haven't been getting a lot done for the project...
- thanks for the invite Dan, i hope to contribute de...
- Sometimes I Don't Like Todd's Choice of Words
- 5401 Harrison, You A Bitch
- Art in Braddock
- Cyberpunkapocalypse is a mash-up
- Another take on the cyberpunkapocalypse
- Love and Real(ity) Estate
- Pick me up
- To the North!
- ▼ August (12)